Stocks That Didn't Do So Well

Some of you might have come across a blogger (ichi) who was pretty pissed off with my recommendation on Naluri as I did not answer his queries and then took the post off my blog. My bad, my apologies. I was just 3 months into my blogging venture and did not fully appreciate the do's and dont's. Btw it was back in end-2005.

Doing a public blog is a thankless thing. You highlight the ones you think will do well. If it does, good. If not, they will haunt you back. If you take the posts down, it will haunt you even more. So, I leave them on whether good or bad. If the strike rate is bad, the don't read la, no point following, I am ok with that. If the stock rises and falls and rises, I won't be able to hold your hand and tell you when to go out when to buyback.

I highlight stocks I like, if they do not perform well, so be it. I think they should do well, maybe timing not so good, who knows. Counters which some have complained Epic, RB Land, UEM World, Tebrau, n2n ... to me what I wrote still stands. They may not have performed as well in that short duration but that does not detract from what I wrote. You can always choose not to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment