Hypothetically Speaking


Got this in the mail, had to tweak it a bit, its hypothetical what!!! What if Subject B was to behave like Subject A.




Subject A
Subject B
Pretend to be drunk
"I talk rubbish when I drink wine."

"I can even pretend to talk to President Bush."
"I get horny when I drink wine."

"Then I pretended to be screwing my personal friend."

Insist that the meeting was pure coincidence
"I bumped into former CJ at Changi Airport on my way to New Zealand."

"It was a chance encounter."
"I bumped into my 'personal friend' in Batu Pahat, at Hotel Katerina, inside Room 1301."

"Then after I bumped into her, I bumped into her again and again and again lah."
Don't admit to being the person in the video clip
"It looks like me, sounds like me."

"But I will not say 100% that it's me."
"It looks like me, sounds like me, fucks like me."

"But I will not say 100% that it's me."
Flat out deny you are guilty
"I was not speaking to Tun AF on the phone."
"I am still a virgin, don't play-play."

No comments:

Post a Comment