Gloat, Gloat, Gloat


If only my report card when I was in high school was that good. Marketocracy just sent me a note that for the 6 months ended March 31st 2009 that my fund outperformed 97.8% of the other funds on the site. But I am still not in the Top 100, which would have given me a blue star. Now I only get a green star. As for the number of funds/players on Marketocracy, last count was about 85,000.


Rankings Report for salvadordali's Mutual Fund April 21, 2009
left curve my fund rankings right curve


For the six month period ending March 31, 2009 your fund outperformed 97.8% of the other funds on our site. Your forum and other privileges are based on this ranking





ALL RANKINGS FOR YOUR FUND
Date 1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year 4 Year
Dec 31, 2008 89.8% 88.2% Q: Top Quartile




Mar 31, 2009 99.5% 94.9% Q: Top Quartile 97.8% Q: Top Quartile








N/C = "Not Compliant", and means you weren't compliant for that period.
A blue star means you were in the top 100.
A green star means you were in the top 25%.
The numbers above are the percentage of compliant funds that your fund beat in the given time period, unless you were in the top 100 for that period, in which case the number displays your rank.


p/s photos: Charlie Yeung

No comments:

Post a Comment