Like You To Meet My Dog ...





















Had a couple of dogs when I was much younger, but its been a long time since I got one. Been planning for one, but surprisingly the acquisition was swifter than anticipated. I always had in mind that the dog has to suit my personality, and there must be some connection when I look into his/her eyes. So, ta-dah, may I introduce my dog ... over the first 24 hours still cannot fix a name for it. Started with Charley, then Dali... then it sounded stupid as it sounded as if I am calling myself ... still fluid but don't want to change the sound intonations too much as that might confuse the dog. So for now its Darlie.


Its almost 7 weeks, and the youngest of the litter, an English bulldog pup, very tiny now but should hit 35 to 40 pounds in a few months, more affectionate than the best hookers in Thailand, eats like a vacuum cleaner... thinking of calling it Vacuum! Will post updates on Darlie....

No comments:

Post a Comment