Career Talk




Thank you to all who attended the talk. My only worry was that it was going to be boring and the attendees will not get something of value from the talk. The full house was much appreciated, and the questions were helpful to further distill on specifics. I hope you all get to take away something of value from the 3 hour session. It was hard to be standing and talking for 2.5 hours non stop. The train of thought had to be in motion and relevant. I did the talk as I felt that I would have loved it if somebody had spoken to me in a similar way when I was much younger. The specifics are there, its not that difficult to have a career in financial markets even if your degree was not from a top university. I hope it helped to break down some myths and that the sector is not as impenetrable as it may seem to some, but you would need to put in some hard work in the right areas. Thank you all again for attending. Good luck in your career, whatever it may be.



p/s photos: Eugene Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment