Can Someone Help?


I am the biggest fan of Stephen Chow movies. I have regarded his version of A Chinese Odyssey I & II as masterful works of art in comedy. (Btw, my favourite Chow Sing Chi's movie is Out Of The Dark or in Cantonese Wooi One Yea). Anyway, I need help from you guys and gals out there. I absolutely love the songs from the Sai Yau Kei movies.

For the last 10 years, every time I go to HK I would visit the CD shops to try and get the soundtrack of the movies but to no avail. It really frustrating. They all know of the album but its always out of stock. The CD cover is one of the photos in this posting. The songs were all brilliant and I am really dying to get my hands on a copy.
I looked into ebay and found someone willing to sell for US$50, would have grabbed it if I had PayPal. This would be the best gift I can receive for Christmas (hint, hint)... lol... If any of you can help, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment