My Trades?




Blogger k said...

hello Dali,
Just one question(+ hopefully you'll give me an honest answer...)
Have you put your money where your mouth is + actually bought the shares? or are you waiting for even lower levels?

11:43 AM

Delete
Blogger Salvatore_Dali said...

k,

you will notice that from my past to present postings... i have been consistent, and I NEVER REVEAL THE TRADES I MAKE .... you buy at yr own peril, I may frontload and front run you all, and I might post and dump shares on you ... so buy, don't buy, up to you ... you buy I am not happier, you lose money, I won't be sad, you make money you won't give me a share ... I am not an investment adviser with a funds mgmt unit or a broker ...

So , buy if you want to, but don't even bother to ask if I have the shares already or intend to buy lower... I am not here to build a Buffett like investing track record. Some shares will make money, some won't. Hopefully you would have read my entire 3 years of blog postings, then you should get a good idea of what I think, how I think and why/when I write about stocks, and whether you can rely on them. 3 years is not long nor short, you can form your own opinion. What I won't be doing is TO JUSTIFY my recommedations - I tell you now, I am sometimes unethical, I am sometimes a bastard, but I try to be a nice bastard most of the time.

I am a scardy shit, I don't reveal my trades because I fear I will be ridiculed when I am wrong, and I also do not want to boast when I make some money.

Cheers, and good luck... my general perception is the mkt is still pretty bad and still looking for 1,150 ... ok!!!

p/s photos: Fala Chen & Ada Choi's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment