New Stock Picks For A Nice Trade


I have been pretty careful and cautious on putting up stocks that I like, even though I think there are a bit more legs to this rally. I would like to bring your attention to the recent posting on Asset Class Returns to get an idea on the next hot sector to guide and lead the markets. Yes, its commodities. I commented: "What is more interesting is the very flat performance of commodities. The bottoming of markets may tie in with a working down of inventories in commodities. I expect commodities to outperform the other asset classes in the coming months." I expect a swift 20% trade from these:

SAAG long up to 0.29

Sapuracrest long up to 1.24

IOI Corp long up to 4.50

Kulim-WB long up to 3.32
Kulim long up to 6.00




p/s photo: Meisa Kuroki


No comments:

Post a Comment