Planes, Trains & Auto-assholes



Sometimes I will get some asshole mails, like the one below:
Blogger fuee said...

"... nobody wants to be wrong and at the same time not being able to make some money when others have traded profitably, beware of the underlying reasons why some people are saying certain things"

so, what are you doing here? doing charity, by offering some of your "decent" views on certain stocks? speechless, let's wait and see.

10:54 AM


fuee,

obviously you are new to my site ... my site has been up for over 3 years ... you can go back and check my motivations for posting what I post ... its not charity, it clarity of thought for all to discuss ... I tell you what stocks I like, whether you want to buy or not is your grave and your coffin... if you make money you will not give me a sen, if you lose money I don't care, you go cry in a corner ... if I talk shit and rots, you don't have to visit my site, ... its free, nobody charge you a sen ... so be nice, don't like, don't click, don't come, but if you must comment take heart to know at least how/why/when/what I have been posting in the past before making such a cynical asinine comment ...


p/s photo: Theresa Fu Wing Si



No comments:

Post a Comment