Have You Heard Of JOOBAHOLIC.COM?


I was minding my own business, walking around TMC Bangsar when I came across this bunch of young people marketing a virtual community marketplace website called Joobaholic.com ... I come across many venture capital presentations and 99% leave a lot to be desired to take to the next level. You know how it is when you learn about "an idea" and it makes a lot of sense to you ... that's how it felt like after meeting this bunch of energetic go-getters. So, I am giving them a small helping hand by giving them free airtime.

I think it fills a deep seated need in the community, and is a wonderful use of the web to allow a meeting of needs. I also want to see them succeed because it helps those who are thinking of becoming an entrepreneur, to give a channel to promote their services, to test drive their product/services viability before taking the big plunge to strike out on their own. It also allows housewives and retired people to market their skills and keep busy - all very nice and edifying.


So check them out ... I think they will be successful ... and I am pretty sure some private equity or VC guy/gal will be giving you guys a call very soon. Cheers ... (btw... this is not a paid advertising write up, and I do not own any stake in the company... oh, how I wish I did).

-----------------

Joobaholic.com is a localised community marketplace for freelancers, part-timers,
professionals and home-based services.

In Joobaholic.com, you will find individuals ranging from youths looking for career and business opportunities, income earners who also work after-hours to boost their income and highly skilled retired veterans providing home-based services to you.

It’s YOUR Deal
In Joobaholic.com, we do not interfere in the transaction process between a buyer and a seller. Right from the start to the end of the hiring or bidding process, users have total control over what, who, when, where and how they negotiate and seal the deal.


http://www.joobaholic.com/


http://www.joobaholic.com/index-main.php

http://dangyunhajisecrets.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/2.jpg


p/s photos: Park Si Yeon

No comments:

Post a Comment