Abhaey Singh - A man serving mankind!

Exclusive from AsiansUK.com - The UK Asian Social Hub!


Today once again we must share a favorite quote of ours:

“Try not to become a man of success, but a man of values”
Albert Einstein


Mr. Abhaey Singh
Group Chairman, Kauzala &
CEO, Kauzala Entertainment 

Abhaey Singh a dynamic British Born, Indian based social entrepreneur who has delivered an intense message in a captivating and soft manner.  He has instantly gained the attention and respect of millions across the globe.  His work is exceptional to the point that words cannot do it justice, you must watch for yourself:





As Chairman of the Kauzala Group and CEO of Kauzala Entertainment, Abhaey’s responsibilities include the strategic development of the group’s business interests and investments primarily in motion picture and music production, real estate, social investment and education.


Finally AsiansUK would like to end this blog on a few words from Abhaey Singh:

 "We are all going to leave this world one day. I have no plans to leave large 
amounts of money lying in my bank unused, nor to just hand out all of 
my earnings to my future progeny. There is a big world out there, 
with a lot of problems: I want to make a difference in my lifetime and business 
and my Foundation are my chosen vehicles to do so,"            
Abhaey Singh

Abhaey Singh - Aspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment